Saturday, February 10, 2007

Tagged

Oh snap!!! I've been tagged by bookwormom!!!

10 Weird Things about Me!!!

1. I can relate almost anything to Naruto or some other anime.

2. I started 2 roleplay stories(soon to be 3) that has now consumed my free time.

3. I am EXTREMELY ticklish.

4. Unlike most teenagers, I don't play that many video games.

5. I'm now a part of an anime club at my school.

6. I talk to myself CONSTANTLY!!!!(not to mention laugh at myself)

7. I'm very social at school, but at home, I don't talk to anyone.

8. I still like to be tucked into bed at night, and I'm a teenager.

9. I talk to inanimate objects such as the computer.

10. I'll listen to heavy metal (genre of music) one minute, then listen to classical music from an anime show the next.

There you go, 10 weird things about me. If I had blog buddies to tag, I would. But sadly, I don't T.T

1 comment:

Bob & Muffintop said...

#11- You're in love with !!!!!!!!!!

LOL that's ok, I think you're great anyway.