Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No School Today!!!

Thanks to all of the ice that we got last night and this morning, I didn't have school today and won't have school tomorrow!!!! YAY!!!! But this morning, I found out that school was cancelled AFTER I got in the shower. Mind you, It's five o'clock in the morning and I WAS NOT please do have woken up at five and had already begun to get ready for school, only to find out that I don't have school today. But I was smart and finished all my homework Monday might and can now spend my day doing absolutely nothing. It's great. Other then all of the ice falling down on the ground, there's nothing new going on. No anime reviews either. T.T
As it turns out, I am watching the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show on USA, in hopes that I can find a small(carryable), cute dog to keep me company at night. That's the one thing that I like about dog shows, I can watch and find a really cute dog to try and convince my parents to buy for me!!! Well, that's all for now!!

No comments: