Saturday, February 3, 2007

Sorry, still no reviews, partly because they don't come on until later. I found out yesterday that there is going to be an anime club at my school!!! OMG!!! It's even more of an excuse for why I don't have a social life. Nothing much really happened this week, other then on Thursday. I was at my church on the third floor doing my homework and waiting for the potluck that was going to start. So I'm sitting there doing my homework when the fire alarm goes off. So My mom runs out the kitchen and tell us to grab our crap and get out. So me, my family, and one other person all go downstairs and wait outside for the fire trucks to come and turn the alarm off and to check and see if anything is wrong. So the fire trucks come, three of them. After a few minutes, they arrive and go inside and check the building to see if there actually was a fire. There wasn't . But it turns out that one of the fire alarms near where I was sitting malfunctioned and went off. It was a good thing it was a false alarm too, because it scared the crap out of me.

No comments: