Monday, January 29, 2007

Busy weekend!!! My now 5 year old cousin had a birthday party on Saturday at a Chuck.E.Cheese in southern Virginia, so I ended up being gone almost all day. Nothing much happened Sunday except for the Chili Bowl at church. That was sooo much fun!!! My youth group didn't win any prizes, but who cares? I had ALOT of fun!!!! I also ended up making 3 different signs for other groups that were entered in the Chili Bowl because according to them , I have "Honed artistic talents and abilities." My older brother also asked me for help on a project and it turned out that I gave him color suggestions for borders to go around his information on Sexual Harrassment. OMG!!!!!! THE X-GAMES WERE ON THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!! **jumps up and down in sheer excitement** I watched all of them religously, mainly because I like snowbording/skiing/snowcross, and for the hot foreign guys in the entire competition.

Anime anyone??? Sadly, I don't have any reviews for you today but I will have them posted as soon as I can watch them.

1 comment:

Bob & Muffintop said...

So who was the hottiest guy on the X Games??